I am a retired pastor of
the Church of God (Tennessee).
My name is Isaac Livingston. I am from Neyyoor India.
Email: Pastor True Gospel
video stops, you may watch this video by a click on this link
If video stops, you may watch this video by a click on this link: You-tube video.
Earth, sun, moon, and stars are tangible and real to us. But heaven and hell are not tangible to our intelligence, since they are of the Spirit nature. But they are tangible to God, angels, spirits, devils, and to demons. However, they will be real to our souls and Spirits, as the world is real to our mind. In the lunar system; earth, moon, stars, and sun are four real places. Scripture says that in heaven; new earth, temple of God, new heavens, and heavenly Zion are four real places. There are such four real places in hell also. After we die, our bodies, that is our flesh and bones, will return to the dust of the earth, from where it came. Flesh and bones will not inherit heaven or hell. God says in many places that our souls will be in one of these four places in heaven, or in one of the four places in hell, and it will be according to what we have done on earth, while we were living. If you like to see the details of the four places in heaven or in hell, please click on the following link: "Four levels of rewards in heaven or in hell."
"Genesis 1:1 says, In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." God has completed all creation that pertained to heaven and earth, in six days. "Genesis 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made." So, the six-day creation was ended. However, God did not stop creating after this. Verses 4-6 say that all the plants were watered after the Sabbath day rest, and then only they grew. Verse 7 says that the bodies of Adam and Eve were created after the Sabbath and the bodies were given to the souls of Adam and Eve. Then God gave them the spirit and made them living souls. "Verse 8 says, the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed. 15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it. 16 And the LORD God commanded the man,.." So, after the six-day creation, God has created the garden of Eden and put Adam and Even in the garden. God gave them a commandment to obey. But they did not obey God. "Genesis 3:23 Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken." Since, they committed sin, God throw them out of the garden of Eden, and into the world. "24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life." God protected the garden of Eden from the hands of men. So, our space scientist cannot find this garden of Eden or paradise. Genesis 2:9 says, "the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, ..." Revelation 2:7 says, "... the tree of life, ... is in the midst of the paradise of God." In the description of new earth in Revelation 22, verse 2 says, "2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, ..." There is only one tree of life, it is in the middle of the garden of Eden, in the middle of paradise, and it in the middle of the streets of new earth. And so, paradise, garden of Eden, and new earth are all the same. However, whatever name we use, new earth is glorified, blessed, and it is also heaven. And it will be presented as new earth for eternity.
Isaiah 65:17 says, ".. behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind." 2 Peter 3:13 says, "we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness." The present earth and heaven, which is the solar system, will be destroyed, as one big ball of fire, and it will be called the lake of fire. And God will create new earth and new heavens, and they will be part of the kingdom of God, and it will be heaven. However, the first and old garden of God, where Adam and Eve began to live with heavenly glory, which is paradise, will be the new earth. After the final judgment of Jesus Christ, this will function as part of heaven. Those who escape hell, but will not attain new heaven, will inherit new earth. In a way, they are in the status of children of God, and have not matured to the level of the Sons of God. ["1 Corinthians 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3 For ye are yet carnal: ... Hebrews 5:12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. 13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe."] Since they are in the level of babes, they go to new earth. Now, let us see a few examples of who will qualify to enter new earth as heaven for their eternal life. The very reason that I show these examples is, that you may take a look and notice, how easy it is to escape hell, the severe punishments, and to inherit new earth, which is paradise, for eternal joy. I request you to analyze the examples and to choose paradise. Please do not work hard to be arrogant, to be a macho, and thereby go to hell; but rather take it easy and go to paradise. If you want to strive hard, you may do so, and go to higher levels in heaven. But at least get to paradise. Now please listen to the examples.
1. Jude 1:23 says, "And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh." That is, you are already on the way to hell; but someone who loves you, is trying to pull you out of your sinning. Please listen to this person and do the simple things that is needed; you may escape hell and the fire of it, and you will inherit eternal life in paradise forever, which is heaven. It will be good for you.
2. Luke 16:20-23; is the parable of Lazarus and the rich man. Lazarus was a beggar, sick, suffered extreme poverty, and death. Other than that, no other deeds of righteousness or such things has mentioned about him. If you are in this predicament, do not grumble against God. Just for these sufferings, you may be taken to paradise.
Please notice one more thing: When Lazarus died, he was taken to Abraham's bosom, which is a symbolic name for paradise. Abraham was resting in paradise; and now Lazarus is also there. So, people like Lazarus, who will inherit new earth, the first level in heaven; and also people like Abraham, who will be in Mount Zion, the highest status of heaven, all the righteous people will rest in paradise until the final judgment of Christ.
3. Jesus Christ has given us commandments to obey, and it is his gospel; It is in Matthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:15-16. Those who will obey his commands in the first level, which is in Romans 13:9-10, will be received in heaven in the first level, which is the new earth. Verse 10 says, "Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." That is, those who will not do ill to others, it is not do evil to others, has fulfilled his commands in the first level. It is very easy not to hurt others. These people will inherit new earth. You can also inherit paradise.
4. The Lord Jesus Christ has introduced the word 'paradise' from the cross. "Luke 23:42 says, And he, (who was the thief on the cross), said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise." So, it is evident that paradise is in the kingdom of God, so it is heaven. This thief on the cross feared God, and we see it in verse "40 But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God,..." So, he had the fear of God in him, and so, he was righteous, even though he did not have a chance to do any righteous works or deeds. So, Jesus took him to paradise, and so, such people may go to paradise. Do you have the fear of God? Even though you are not a preacher, pastor, evangelist, or even a prayer warrior; don't be shy, you can be in paradise, if you call upon Jesus.
5. "Revelation 2:1-7 is a letter from God to the church of Ephesus; verses 2&3 are admiration, and verse 4 is a rebuke. The admiration and rebuke cannot be to the same person, but to two groups of people. The people who are admired by God, will go to new heaven, and let us see about the other group, who was rebuked. 4 "Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. 5 Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; ... 7 To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." So, if they repent and loved him again, they will be in paradise. Please repent and come back to God; get to paradise in heaven.
6. 1 Corinthians 5:1-5, tells about a man. This guy is a filthy fornicator. So, the church gave him to Satan to destroy his flesh. "5 says, To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus." This is a limbo case. However, if God has given his punishment on earth, if he has repented during his torment, be converted, and so on; then he may be saved from eternal punishment in the lake of fire. Such cases may be rare. However, such a person may enter new earth, if he is converted during his torment on earth.
7. Jesus Christ told a parable in Matthew 25:31-46. In the final judgment, Jesus Christ will separate the people of the entire world into two groups. One group helped the poor godly people, by meeting their basic needs with concern. Nothing more said about them. They did not seem to strive to become holy or such. Jesus tells about them here; "35 For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." They did not give donations to big churches, charitable organizations, celebrity preachers, or such people; but they gave to the very poor godly people, who are in need of food, or such basic things. Such compassionate people will be received in new earth. "34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:" Garden of Eden was made from the foundation of the earth, which is new earth, which is paradise, and it is garden of God, which they will inherit. It is so easy for us to help some poor godly people, and to inherit heaven. But do not give money to big celebrity con artist preachers and go to hell with them.
8. Let us see one more scripture. It applies to all of us, to Christians and to worldly people. ["Colossians 3:22 Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God: 23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men; 24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ. 25 But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons."] We all work for our living. The scripture says that if a worker in a secular job does his work sincerely and honestly with the fear of God, he will receive inheritance in new earth; so, he will be in heaven. It is paradise. It is simple and easy. However, I hope that you will strive for new heavens to be with God, see him face to face in all his glory. But, in case you miss new heavens, don't miss new earth. It is the garden of God. It will also be very glorious, and it is heaven.
Heaven and hell are two different places. Scripture says that eternal blessings are in four different levels. So also, eternal punishments are also in four different levels. If you like to study the details, please refer to this link: "Different levels in Heaven and in Hell." However, these two places will open and will begin to function, soon after the final judgment of Jesus Christ. So, our present question is; where people will be, from their death until the final judgment of Jesus Christ. "Daniel 12:13 says, But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days." So, Daniel and old testament saints, will be taking rest in a comfortable place. Paradise is the place that Jesus took the thief on the cross, when he died, it is in Luke 23:42-43. ["Luke 23:42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. 43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise."] So, the rest place of the thief is paradise, and the rest place of old testament saints, including Abraham. We know the story of the rich man and Lazarus. It is in Luke 16:22&23. ["Luke 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom."] Lazarus the beggar was taken to Abraham; so, the rest place of Lazarus is also paradise with Abraham; but the rich man went to hell. Abraham and Daniel are of the high calling caliber, and their destination after judgment will be Sion, with God himself, in the status of the bride of Christ. The thief on the cross and Lazarus will be in new earth as their destination, which is paradise. So, the resting place for people in all levels, will be paradise. Paradise is near earth, but God hides it from the access of people; it is in Genesis 3:24. ["24 ... he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."] Hell is in the belly of the earth as in Proverb 15:24 and Isaiah 14:9. ["Proverbs 15:24 ... he may depart from hell beneath. Isaiah 14:9 Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming ..."] There is torment in hell, and it is active even now. ["Luke 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame."] Luke 16:23&24 say that paradise is far-off from hell; and yet they could see and hear each other, since God allowed them to do so. Heaven is above earth. Hell is the holding place for unrighteous people, until the judgment day. Torment begins even in hell. All those who are not going to hell, will go to paradise, which is the resting place for them. Soon after the final judgment, the four levels of heaven will open, and those who are in rest will arrive at their destination in their levels. They are paradise, tabernacle that is temple in new earth, new heavens, and heavenly Zion. At the same time, Revelation 20:13&14 say that at the final judgment, hell will be thrown into the lake of fire. ["13 ... death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death."] Then the four levels of punishments will begin to them, and that will be forever.
God says that we are ruled either by sin or by grace. If sin rules us, we will have eternal death. If grace rules us, we will have eternal life. But those who are ruled by grace will live righteously on the earth, it is the proof for grace, and they will be glorified in heaven. As paradise is the resting place for all Saints after their death, hell is the holding place for all sinners soon after their death. Hell will have torment by fire; ["Mark 9:43-48, many verses in Matthew 5"]. Soon after the final judgment of Jesus Christ, hell will be thrown into the lake of fire; as in Revelation 20:13&14, and then the four levels of torments will begin. The torment will be caused by either one or more of these four elements. 1, Outer darkness; 2, bound in chains; 3, thrown in pits, even in bottomless pit; and 4, tormented by flames, burned in fire, or sandwiched between fires. Hell, or heaven is given according to, that is, in proportion to, what we have done in our loves, that is our works. So, the degrees of torment will also be in proportion. For example: flaming fire could be lighter, unquenchable fire may be persistent, furnace of fire may be severe, everlasting fire will have no end, and fire with brimstone may be of most intense. Further; "their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched." Eternal death is not the end, but it is permanent continued suffering. There are also verses like; "there shall be weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth" and such. More verses say, "shall be salted with fire, cast them into the fire, they are burned, tormented with fire, tormented day and night for ever and ever." Such terms are given in scriptures, and they indicate severe continued sufferings. ["References verses are: Matthew 13:12,42,50; 25:30,41; Revelation 20:10; 21:8."]
Matthew 25:41 says, "everlasting fire, is prepared for the devil and his angels:" So, this everlasting fire is designed to torment spirits, but not the flesh body. John 5:29 says, "they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." If we do evil, we will be damned in hell. Unfortunately, if you are listening to the grace gospel, you will not believe such verses of God. Grace gospel is twisted bible; and it is from the devil. One more thing; we think that we will be raised from death, with physical bodies as male and female, as young and healthy. But scripture says that the body came from dust, and it will return to dust; the flesh and blood will not inherit heaven; and so, our flesh bodies will not be raised. Jesus says it in Matthew 22:29&30. ["29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God. 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven."] So, in resurrection, we will be as angels, with spirit bodies, neither as males nor as females. Our person is soul, and our souls will be raised. And the lake of fire will torment "day and night, and for ever and ever." So, the fire will torment the souls for a long time. But the good news is, that we do not have to go to hell to suffer. It is easier to go to paradise than to go to hell. What all we must do to escape hell is this way: Love God and love your neighbor. Know the resurrected Jesus Christ, who is in the omnipotent Spirit God, who is with us in this world at present, to turn us away from our iniquities. Love him with all your heart. Then the first command is done. The second commandment is this: Don't do any harm to your neighbors; leave them alone. "Romans 13:10 says Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law." That is, if we love your neighbors, we will do no harm to them. If we do these two simple things, which are very easy to do, we have fulfilled the two commandments of God, in the first level. Now we have escaped hell and we will enter paradise, which is heaven. Reject the fake grace preachers, or such deceivers, to live in worldly common sins very comfortably, and take heaven for granted, as Christians in grace. If you reject these false preachers, then you will escape hell, and go to paradise that is heaven. It is very easy, if you try to do it now. The reward is for eternal life, it is for ever and ever.
More links on the subject: "Easy to escape hell", "One step at a time", "New Heaven", "New Jerusalem (all)."
Note: If any point needs explanation, OR, if you find
an error according to scripture,
Please write to me in the 'Mail Box' below. I will reply promptly. Thanks.
You Matthew 28:20, & Mark
16:15. Jesus Christ preached his
commandments to obey, as his The true gospel will convert evil people to do good
and thereby they will inherit the kingdom in heaven. Email: Pastor True
God Bless You
Looking for the
true gospel? This site has the true gospel!
What is the true gospel and
what are false gospels?
What will the true Gospel do?
God Bless You
Matthew 28:20, & Mark 16:15. Jesus Christ preached his commandments to obey, as hisGospel; it is the true Gospel to inherit Eternal life. Genesis 3:1-4 & 2 Corinth 11:2-4. But Preachers, who are Serpents of Satan, preach the life of man Jesus just to believe, but not to live as a chaste virgin, as the gospel; it is another gospel, which cannot and will not give Eternal life.
The true gospel will convert evil people to do good and thereby they will inherit the kingdom in heaven.John 3:19-21 say that people are two kinds, evil and true. Evil doers will not come to the Light, who is God; but people of truth come to God for their deeds to be made manifest. We have good and evil people by our standard of our society or culture. These evil people may be converted to be doers of truth by the power of God, and they may inherit the kingdom of God in heaven.
Email: Pastor True Gospel
God Bless You